Thursday, April 19, 2012

What is this?

Yeah, I'm not really sure myself.  I've started and destroyed blog after blog.  I tried blogging on our home server, but some jerk hacked into it and wiped out our database.  Enthusiasm swept away once again.  So here I am, back on blogger, trying out a new place to tap out things that come to me.  Do I have a theme for this blog, a topic?  No, not really.  I think that's what was limiting me before was that I had days that I just didn't feel like discussing whatever topic I had allocated.  So, no topic.  I'm just going to type out whatever I feel like.  Maybe it'll be deep and thoughtful.  Maybe it'll be about nothing in particular, or really weird or something.  I don't know.  The important thing is to start, and to try.  I might point out at this time that I never finish anything.  Speaking of which, I've got about a half dozen projects I should probably be working on instead... but more on that another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment