Tuesday, May 1, 2012

I figured as much.

You see? 

This is what happens when I start a blog.  I plan on writing about something, ANYTHING... and then a whole lot of nothing happens.  I don't imagine anyone is interested in hearing "the children went to school today and brought home another heap of useless, unwanted papers."  I think that's pretty much been the only thing to happen in a while.  As it is, right this moment, I'm sitting on the couch, listening to the children argue in the play room, and contemplating how long I can put off making lunch.  I didn't sleep well last night and so I'm feeling exhausted today, and not in any mindset to deal with snarky kids (seriously, what is WITH them these last few days...).  I wish I had something more interesting to say but I really don't right now.   The one time I thought I might have something to write about, I wasn't at my computer, and had forgotten about it by the time I was.
I'm sure something will come to me... eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment